Question by allan: How are players like Grant Hill going to be remembered?
Grant Hill most likely won’t make the hall of fame, and its a shame he had those injuries. but he had a few really good seasons. But how are players like Grant Hill going to be remembered. Players that were great but had things holding them back from reaching their full potential like injuries and so on. Will their names eventually fade away and not be recognized anymore ?
Answer by Waddell
Grant Hill will always be remembered for being a potential hall of famer during his prime, then getting hurt and people thought he’d never be the same…but he did well afterwards.
Add your own answer in the comments!Tags: Keith Allison, Grant Hill, Phoenix Suns, Keith Allison Question, National Basketball Association, Los Angeles Clippers, Orlando Magic
- Select teams from real NBA rosters
- Customize players
- Compete in tournaments, and play through regular seasons
- Use classic teams to reenact historically significant matchups
NBA 2K13 is a simulation basketball video game set in the National Basketball Association. The fourteenth release in the franchise history, it has been the most popular NBA video game in recent years, and is the first to feature multiple players on the cover - Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers, and Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls. Additional features include: current and past NBA superstars, optional Kinect sensor support, new mapping of player/character moves to the right analog controller stick positions, dynamic shot generation, signature skills, a revamped passing system, and more.
Take the Battle of the Hardwoods to the Next Level
NBA 2K13 represents all things basketball and takes the virtual battle of the hardwoods to the next level. Featuring an enhanced My Player mode and all-new gameplay features, NBA 2K13 lets gamers pit the best players in NBA history against the new dynasty of talent.
Key Game Features
- The Control Stick - For the first time ever, all dribble moves have been mapped to the right analog stick, as well as shooting, passing, and post moves. String together devastating crossovers and clutch shots for maximum control and effectiveness.
- Dynamic Shot Generator - Shots are now dynamically created on the fly, with all-new collision physics created in real-time.
- Signature Skills - Each player has unique abilities that can alter the course of a game. Players are modeled to impact the game in their own unique way, from Derrick Rose as a "Floor General" to Kevin Durant being "The Closer." Learn to use each player's unique ability and change the game on your terms.
- Revamped Passing System - Improved fast break passing gives players more control. Fire a bounce pass to a cutting teammate or go "Lob City" in transition.
- Better With Kinect - Optional support for the Microsoft Kinect sensor extends the action on the court.
Utilize signature skills.
Historic downloadable content.
A revamped passing system.
Moves matched to the right stick.
Kevin Durant, National Basketball Association, NBA history, Derrick Rose, Los Angeles Clippers, sports game
Trade tally: who made hauls and who took falls on a busy deadline day.(NBA): An article from: The Sporting News Reviews
Trade tally: who made hauls and who took falls on a busy deadline day.(NBA): An article from: The Sporting NewsThis digital document is an article from The Sporting News, published by Sporting News Publishing Co. on March 11, 2005. The length of the article is 864 words. The page length shown above is based on a typical 300-word page. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available in your Amazon.com Digital Locker immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.
Title: Trade tally: who made hauls and who took falls on a busy deadline day.(NBA)
Author: Sean Deveney
Publication: The Sporting News (Magazine/Journal)
Date: March 11, 2005
Publisher: Sporting News Publishing Co.
Volume: 229 Issue: 10 Page: 42(1)
Distributed by Thomson Gale
Sporting News Publishing Co., Sporting News Publishing, sporting news, Kevin Garnett, digital document
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 05, 2012
HotelPlanner.com, the leading provider of online services to the global group sales market, announced its partnership today with the 2012 New Era Pinstripe Bowl. As part of its weekly free-rooms sweepstakes, HotelPlanner.com will give away $ 500 in free hotel rooms on Facebook, and on its mobile app for iPhone and Android during the New Era Pinstripe Bowl game on December 29, 2012. Details of the Giveaway are posted on Hotel Planners Facebook page.
The 2012 New Era Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY will feature Syracuse University of the Big East Conference and West Virginia University of the Big 12 Conference. This years game will be the third annual New Era Pinstripe Bowl and the fifth college football game to be held at the current Yankee Stadium. The original Yankee Stadium had a rich history in hosting college football games as well, including the legendary win one for the Gipper Notre Dame Army match in 1928.
This is going to be a must see game for college football fans and we are excited to be a part of this much anticipated event said Tim Hentschel, CEO of HotelPlanner.com.
The game will be televised live on ESPN and ESPN Radio, with kick-off scheduled for 3:15 PM EST.
HotelPlanner.com was founded in 2002 by Tim Hentschel and John Prince, and has since achieved a global portfolio of 50,000 hotels. HotelPlanner.com focuses its efforts on the group market to help clients select the right property for their event, combining technology with a highly experienced staff of professional meeting planners to deliver outstanding service. The company recently opened its European Headquarters in London, United Kingdom and is rapidly expanding its team of experienced meeting planners globally.
Hotel Planner is a proud sponsor of the New York Yankees and also provides travel services to the Saint Louis Rams, Washington Redskins, Florida Panthers, Los Angeles Clippers, and the Professional Bull Riders. In addition, the company remains committed to supporting youth and collegiate programs of all levels.
- Made from authentic basketball leather
- Unique elastic basketball bead closure
- Ribs are indented to give a real basketball-like feel
- Emblazoned with player?s name and jersey number and complete with player?s facsimile signature and team logo
NBA Basketball, facsimile signature, Tim Duncan Team Color NBA Jersey Bracelet, Manu Ginóbili, Los Angeles Clippers, National Basketball Association, San Antonio Spurs